Are you ready to implement this fast-growing technology trend to help grow your digital business
Imagine you are sitting at home trying to decide what kind of eyewear to buy. By taking an image of your face using the AR implementation, you can view your own image with different eyewear frames available online including views of different angles. All this without leaving your home.
AR implementation provides instore experience online allowing customers to make accurate buying decisions.
- Projecting footwear image onto the customer’s feet to try at home
- Make suggestions to see how home furniture will look and fit in their space, color, compatibility with existing items etc.,
- Allowing customers to see how a paint color looks in a room with the help of light, objects, shadows, location, available space and other parameters
- 61% of online shoppers prefer making purchases on sites that offer AR
- 49% say that they are willing to pay more for a product if they are allowed to preview in AR
- 45% think that AR features save time spent on decision making
In Summary, AR improves brand awareness, increase sales, reduces returns for the Retailers and helps customers make right buying decisions.